Some people

Users who are viewing this thread

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Some people really make my *** itch! This dude trying to talk me out of my chosen lights because everybody he know don’t like them?! Bruh... keep your third rate opinions to yourself. I ain’t ask you nothing about lights. I ain’t ask you nothing. Wasn’t even my post so your uneducated thought pattern about me being a new guy looking something easy... let me stop ranting. It’s better here than Facebook. My apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Facebook dumb bro, what happened btw?

Some guy was asking about his aquascape. Showed him mine and some I’ve been the hobby 20 years guy starts campaigning about how bad my lights are. Played it cool but got a little agitated. Folks always wanna give unsolicited advice or tell somebody they doing it wrong just because it’s not what they would do. That **** is annoying.

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Yeah man I was going to say something about your lights too but then I just got too lazy to type anything.... '????'

Just messing around man, figured you could use a little humorous sarcasm right about now '~~~~'

smileyjoe

Ko-Ko Worm
Administrator
POTM Winner
Some guy was asking about his aquascape. Showed him mine and some I’ve been the hobby 20 years guy starts campaigning about how bad my lights are. Played it cool but got a little agitated. Folks always wanna give unsolicited advice or tell somebody they doing it wrong just because it’s not what they would do. That **** is annoying.

Haters are going to hate bro! The key is Positivity breeds positive results!! Keep doing your thing man!

Lloyd Williams

Harlequin Tusk
Haters are going to hate bro! The key is Positivity breeds positive results!! Keep doing your thing man!

My dude I’m walkin on sunshine now. Got my rant, altered my reality and chilled with my kid and the fishes. Next time instead of getting angry I’ll let this big *** octospawn do the talking

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
Some people really make my *** itch! This dude trying to talk me out of my chosen lights because everybody he know don’t like them?! Bruh... keep your third rate opinions to yourself. I ain’t ask you nothing about lights. I ain’t ask you nothing. Wasn’t even my post so your uneducated thought pattern about me being a new guy looking something easy... let me stop ranting. It’s better here than Facebook. My apologies

Lloyd, just to be clear here, if you like the light, I like the light :D

**** Facebook People <quietly closes Facebook page>