Some pics after the move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alque01

Cleaner Shrimp
I included some pics of the containers with the Maxijets trading water around.

I changed up the rockwork. Now I am ready for some new guest...ordered some snails and hermits, will work from there.

Tell me what you think. Some of the tank inhabitants didnt fare so well.

A

Anonymous

I think the tower on the left should lean more right.

Looks good though.

This means ill see you buying coral....right?

Alque01

Cleaner Shrimp
Probably, I tried yesterday, but everyone in town closes at like 6pm. Seems like LFS could stay open till at least 8, give us working stiffs a chance to shop during the week.

halfmoon61

Neon Goby
LARC Supporter
Looks good, agree with garrison on the left tower leaning right and with the LFS hours. I always thought 5 pm - 9 pm would be good hours...Tank looks good though, that stand looks nice on that floor.

larryndana04

CrossHatch Trigger
Alque01 said:
Probably, I tried yesterday, but everyone in town closes at like 6pm. Seems like LFS could stay open till at least 8, give us working stiffs a chance to shop during the week.

Yeah I agree, who's buying stuff at 8 or 9 in the morning. The lfs here is open 10 until 7. Those are great hours.

jaytizzle

Skimmate
larryndana04 said:
I think a nice piece of shelve rock would look great, tie in both towers....make sorta a cave.

X2... connect the "two towers" and give it that fully scaped look... just my $0.02, though!

A

Anonymous

I like the "towers" but I agree with Garrison. The one on the left seems like its falling to the wrong side.

A

Anonymous

Mark's closes at seven. I also is usualy dead from 6:30 on.