Sticker Shock!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Marcus Alexander

Kole Tang
I’m finally back in the hobby. Been out of it since early 2019. Let me tell you I was blown away by the cost of yellow tangs and a few other staples in the hobby. Not regretting my decision to come back, but I really don’t love this post pandemic world. Stuff is tough.

With that being said. I am a softie fan so at least I like the least expensive and easiest to keep corals lol. Started with some Zoa frags and Xenia. Looking for some GSP and other zoas if anyone has any please let me know.

Good to be back.

Running a JBJ 65. So far so good. Nice little AIO.

6lilfish

Ko-Ko Worm
Welcome back. The yellow tang prices are due to Hawaii being closed for collecting Other prices are also bad due to other places not issuing new permits. It’s only going to get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6lilfish

Ko-Ko Worm
Yeah, some of the prices I have seen make getting back into freshwater look like a good option.

You know I have thought about it a lot. Things were so much simpler back then. But I’m like I spent so much on saltwater stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
I’m finally back in the hobby. Been out of it since early 2019. Let me tell you I was blown away by the cost of yellow tangs and a few other staples in the hobby. Not regretting my decision to come back, but I really don’t love this post pandemic world. Stuff is tough.

With that being said. I am a softie fan so at least I like the least expensive and easiest to keep corals lol. Started with some Zoa frags and Xenia. Looking for some GSP and other zoas if anyone has any please let me know.

Good to be back.

Running a JBJ 65. So far so good. Nice little AIO.

If you dont mind making the drive to slidell I have a huge rock covered with GSP, I can get you as much as you want. No charge.