T5 + LED Hybrid Kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Lsusurfr98

Peppermint Shrimp
Long shot I know, looking for 36" T5/LED fixture similar to the image below. Want to incorporate T5s on my new build rather than having only Hydra 52HD over it. Wanted to throw this out there and let it marinate. Continuing Hurricane Laura cleanup so will be a couple months before ordering online if need be, if one of you have one laying around let me know. Thanks.

T5LED.JPG

watson5

Neon Goby
Long shot I know, looking for 36" T5/LED fixture similar to the image below. Want to incorporate T5s on my new build rather than having only Hydra 52HD over it. Wanted to throw this out there and let it marinate. Continuing Hurricane Laura cleanup so will be a couple months before ordering online if need be, if one of you have one laying around let me know. Thanks.

View attachment 19530

Good luck..Not a lot of people rocking the 36, so I've had one in my BRS cart for about 6 weeks....I'm waiting to see if any go on a super holiday sale

Lsusurfr98

Peppermint Shrimp
@Cigmin - where did you get the hardware? Not trying to sound needy but I’m a novice as you know. Parts list would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigmin

Flasher Wrasse
You welcome you can get the metal wire hanging kits pretty cheap online like 14 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
I used hollow square aluminum 1'' from the big box store to make a frame that held my LED razor fixtures over the tank and had room to install T5's on the under side of the rails. Price was not bad at all for the material.

johnboodro

Copepod

View attachment 19530
I have the led power module from ati 24" but will do the job big time . I grew everything in a 50 and I had to turn it down.that tank was 36" I also have nice stainless brackets. look up this fixture and let me know if your interested. im selling it with the brackets.

Attachments

• IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5284.JPG
    IMG_5284.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 22

Lsusurfr98

Peppermint Shrimp
I have the led power module from ati 24" but will do the job big time . I grew everything in a 50 and I had to turn it down.that tank was 36" I also have nice stainless brackets. look up this fixture and let me know if your interested. im selling it with the brackets.
Thanks - I am interested. Will shoot a message over to you.