Thank you for this. I will look more toward the rock.I agree ''seeded'' water is not something I would ever use unless it was my own water going into another tank of mine.
Its usually a good way to pick up on unwanted things like dinoflagellates, cyanobacteria and other fish parasites or disease.
You would be far better off getting someone to seed some of your rock for a month or so in the sump so it gathers bacteria and microfauna
just be sure that the system you use is not housing Aiptasia or flatworms and the like.
Thank you for this. I will look more toward the rock.