Left Side

Right Side

seth&angelle

Coral Fever LLC
LARC Supporting Vendor
LARC Supporter
POTQ Winner
POTM Winner
It’s awesome the clams have lived strong through all the moving! It’ll be over grown with sticks before we know it.

wazzel

White Tip Reef Shark
It’s awesome the clams have lived strong through all the moving! It’ll be over grown with sticks before we know it.
Yeah, they have took everything better than any of the corals. If this tank can grow like the 60 did I will be happy. Everything that survived the moves are starting to grow. Now I just need to wait for the new frags to get going.

wazzel

White Tip Reef Shark
I decided to go the IKEA route for my support cabinets. We picked them up yesterday. I got one assembled, going to do the other tonight. Hopefully I can get everything swapped over by the weekend. They are a little taller than I wanted, but I am going to share one of them with the printer and office supplies. It should help clean up the front room. I also ditched the huge desk I got from my brother and got an IKEA one that matches the cabinets. It is much smaller, but still a nice size.

wazzel

White Tip Reef Shark
Cabinets are in place and running. I need to spend some time tiding up the wires. I will get a pic. Also, I finally got around to doing the repair work on my doser. All good to go now. For some reason I think about updating after I finish my school work for the night and right before I go to bed. The room that is my office was set up to be a formal living/sitting room so it does not have an over head light so taking a pic now is a pain. I am going to have to fix that at some point in time.

wazzel

White Tip Reef Shark
Top off tank, doser, controller, 3x light transformers, mp40 transformer and controller, right side pump, heater, top off controller/pump and supplies on the right. 2x light transformers, mp40 transformer, skimmer and left side pump on the left. Printer and printer supplies also on the left.

smileyjoe

Ko-Ko Worm
Administrator
POTM Winner
Very nice. How are you liking the cabinets? Could you post pics how you have everything situated. I'm trying to configure a equipment cabinet for something's like my doser, power strip, and a few other things.

wazzel

White Tip Reef Shark
Very nice. How are you liking the cabinets? Could you post pics how you have everything situated. I'm trying to configure a equipment cabinet for something's like my doser, power strip, and a few other things.
Sure can. It is not very organized yet. I was kind of frustrated by the time I was done. Been busy since. I do like the cabinets.

BluewaterLa

LARC Boil Master
Administrator
LARC Supporter
Does look nice and organized, mine on the other hand is well... Lets just say my wife is happy the kitchen table is mostly cleared off finally hahahahahahahaha
Cram this here, that over there, Oh look I have a bit of room on top of this. And my cabinet is fairly large.
Too much stuff..... Heck Nah, just not enough storage space '*BD*'

wazzel

White Tip Reef Shark
Very nice @wazzel please update when you get everything where you want it!
Probably going to be a while. I have to head to Morgan City on Monday for the week and we have a baby in the house. I want to swap out my switched power strips for rack mounted ones, mount the transformers, mount the MP40 controllers, mount the GHL interface modules, and get some cable trays for the wires. Also, I am probably going to put the GHL unit on a shelf so I can have more storage space.

clsanchez77

Reefkeeping Extremist
Global Moderator
No, I actually looked it up by the name you gave it, saw a few other names but also saw the picture. Some how I have never noticed that one before.